GT Racing 2002 is the official game of the 2002 World GT Championship.
- Thirty-seven 2002 cars which have been re-designed in line with the 2002 aerodynamics regulations
- Extensively remodelled car dynamics which take account of revised aerodynamics of the 2002 cars
- Completely revised tyre models featuring 4 different tyre brands with individual slip curves, wear rates and temperature tolerances
- A real-time, dynamic suspension model which takes advantage of the super-high-rate physics engine
- A sophisticated brake modelling system, with warm-up, optimum temperature and fade characteristics
- Completely reworked AI system for an unprecedented level of racing realism
- A unique menu system and game mode control user interface
- 7 brand new tracks: Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Oschersleben, Sugo, Valencia, Mugello and Misano
- An all new 10 round FIA GT championship mode
- Brand new interior and exterior car sounds, menu soundtrack and Intro Video.