BackgroundIt has been over 10,000 years since the battle of Light and Darkness has taken place, as the ground begins to tremble with the anticipation of the impending battle. Grandia II takes players into a world where the legends of good and evil must once again face each other in a timeless battle.
GameplayEnter a visually astounding world brimming with real-time 3D graphics, 20 minutes of high res CG animation,a and over a thousand NPCs. Grow your characters with near-limitless flexibility, and experience one of the most critically acclaimed combat engines in RPG history.
- Groundbreaking Battle System requiring tactics, skill, timing and technique.
- Beautiful 3D landscapes and environments and over 1000 characters to interact with.
- A deep, rich and captivating storyline.
- Easy-to-use interface catering to newcomers and hardcore RPG fans alike.
Official URLOfficial Site
- gta 4 data 4 cab Oct 1
- savegame Jun 23
- Desperately Looking for Savegame (Tio the Automata) Jun 23
- PC controller Jun 23
daveyd and 5 others played Grandia II
Dark Dom and 13 others own Grandia II
I would highly recommend this game for rpg gamers. I forgot to mention the voice...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Game Arts
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Mar 14, 2002