In San Andreas, players take the role of Carl "CJ" Johnson as he returns home following the murder of his mother. CJ and his friends begin rebuilding the Grove Street Families gang in order to keep drugs off the streets of their territory while uncovering the truth behind his mother's murder. Players can explore the entire state of San Andreas, including the cities of Las Venturas (based on Las Vegas), San Fierro (San Francisco) and Las Santos (Los Angeles) as well as the surrounding vast forests, countrysides and desert.
Drive, eat, shoot, recruit—these are some of the things players can do in the world of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Players perform missions given to them by their "homies" to earn respect and cash. Players eat to keep CJ's health up; keep his strength up and avoid getting fat at the gym; recruit gang members; avoid the police; get hair cuts, threads, and tattoos to look cool; gamble at the casino; etc.
For more information visit the Neoseeker GTA Portal
- • Play through the entire state of San Andreas, Las Venturas (based on Las Vegas), San Fierro (San Francisco) and Las Santos (Los Angeles). Including vast forests, countrysides and desert.
• Get tattoos, make modifications to your car, eat, work out and even recruit gang members.
• Ridable bicycles with pedals, the faster you tap X, the faster you go. Including BMX's and Mountain Bikes, police also have Police bikes.
• You can hold 2 weapons at once now, for twice the firepower. Also, double that again when you can have up to 3 people in a drive-by shooting.
• Drive ATV's, Quadbikes, Tractors and even a Monster Truck. Linerunners now have Trailers, including Tankers.
• Carl can now swim, along with lots of other new additions to keep it realistic. You can also roll and talk to other pedestrians.
• New stats for Muscle and Fat levels, even a handy new Stamina bar added to the HUD.
• All new weapons, including objects used in everyday life are put to good use, Shovels and Fire Extinguishers can be used as weapons.
Hardware RequirementsMinimum PC:
OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP
Processor: 1Ghz Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
Memory: 256MB of RAM
Graphics: 64MB Video Card (Geforce 3 or better)
Hard Drive: 3.6GB of free hard disk space (minimal install)
Other Requirements: Software installations required including DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP Processor
Memory: 384MB of RAM (the more the better!)
Graphics: 128MB (or greater) Video Card (Geforce 6 Series Recommended)
Hard Drive: 4.7GB of free hard disk space (full install)
Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card (Sound Blaster Auidgy 2 Recommended)
Official URLOfficial Site
In outstandingly awesome fashion, Rockstar Games has made every radio station from Grand Theft Auto III in 2001... posted Apr 11, 13 5:14pm
Earlier this year, Rockstar Games planned a PSN re-release of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. However, following... posted Dec 11, 12 3:19pm
Modders are crazily passionate people, creating or recreating entire universes purely out of love for their... posted Aug 03, 12 7:17am
- Genre: Automobile Combat (PC)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle, Gangsta, Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Rockstar Games
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
Released North America Jun 7, 2005 Europe Jun 10, 2005 Australia Jun 10, 2005
|Carl Johnson||Cesar Vialpando|
|Eddie Pulaski||Ken Rosenberg|
|Fernando Martinez||Melvin Harris|
|Wu Zi Mu||Salvatore Leone|
|Lance Wilson||Frank Tenpenny|
|Mike Toreno||The Truth|
|Sean Johnson||Love Fist|