BackgroundGods Will Be Watching is a minimalistic "point and click thriller" centered on despair, commitment, and sacrifice as players face narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas that will affect both the lives of your team and the people you’re are sworn to protect. Set against the backdrop of an interstellar struggle, Gods Will Be Watching follows Sgt. Burden and his crew in six tense chapters from hostage situations and wilderness survival to biological weapon prevention and agonizing torture scenarios. Each decision is crucial and players will need to choose between the lives of their team and the saving the world from genocide. There's no good or evil, just decisions, with only you and the gods as a judge to your actions.
- 6 levels with many harsh challenges and possible solutions.
- +10 hours of gameplay for the true survivors (hundreds in the likely case you keep dying).
- New cinematics that will expand the game's background.
- Outstanding soundtrack with more than 10 tracks by Fingerspit.
- Extensive list of challenges with tricky difficulty for the most stubborn survivors.
- The Empathy System: player actions affect the whole group's attitude.
Hardware InfoMinimum Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with at least 512Mb
- Hard Drive: 460 MB available space
AJL and 4 others own Gods Will Be Watching