BackgroundCuba, 2009: Castro is dead, and the first free elections in decades are thrown into turmoil by a drug-funded warlord. The Ghosts, an elite team of U.S. Army Green Berets, are sent to Cuba as part of a UN peacekeeping force to destroy the rebel forces and their mercenary leaders and secure the elections for a free Cuba. This mission pack for Ghost Recon adds 8 new single-player missions in an all-new campaign, 5 new dedicated multiplayer maps, 12 new multiplayer weapons, and more.
- 8 new single-player missions in an all-new campaign set on the island of Cuba.
- 5 new dedicated multiplayer maps.
- 12 new multiplayer weapons including the M4 SOCOM rifle and the MM-1 automatic grenade launcher.
- 2 new multiplayer game types.
- New Cuban enemy vehicles, new allied vehicles, and insertions by helicopter.
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP only
Processor: Pentium® II 450 MHz, AMD K6 III 500, or equivalent
RAM: 128 MB of RAM
Video Card: 16 MB DirectX® 8.0-compliant 3D card; Voodoo cards not supported
Sound Card: DirectX 8.0-compliant sound card
DirectX: DirectX 8.0 or higher (included on CD)
CD-ROM: 4x or better (not recommended for use with CD-RWs)
Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
Internet/Network: Properly configured TCP/IP connection at 56 Kbps or faster
Official URLOfficial Site
LegendRS and 33 others own Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Wraithmind023 and 1 others played Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Red Storm
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Sep 26, 2002 Europe Nov 7, 2002
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
- Ghost Recon: Desert Siege
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon