BackgroundGhostbusters are back in an all new story penned by the original creators. When Manhattan is once again overrun by ghosts and other supernatural creatures, it's up to you to take on the role of a new recruit joining the famous Ghostbusters team. Equipped with a variety of unique weapons and gadgets, players will hunt, fight and capture a wide range of supernatural villains in a funny and frightening battle to save New York City from its latest paranormal plague.
- Authentic Ghostbusters game experience: Delivering a special gaming experience to the tremendous Ghostbusters fan base around the world, Ghostbusters: The Video Game features the original film cast from Columbia Pictures' classic Ghostbusters films, including Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson, together again for the first time in over 20 years. Supporting the original Ghostbusters crew are the talents of Annie Potts, Brian Doyle Murray, and William Atherton.
- Unique ghostbusting action: Like the films before it, Ghostbusters: The Video Game is an all-new classic adventure with Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis returning to the helm to script and create a new storyline, leading gamers through the trials and tribulations of the world's leading paranormal ghostbusting team. Experience a variety of frightening new ghosts, even some based on ideas from Aykroyd and Ramis that never made it into the original feature films.
- Weapons, gadgets, and enemies: Ghostbusters: The Video Game features never-seen-before ghost hunting, wrangling, and trapping game mechanics with upgradeable gadgets. Gamers can blast ghosts into a weakened state with the proton pack's blast beam and use the capture beam to wrangle them into the trap, execute different strategic tactics with the tether gun and stasis trap, and scan and analyze targets using the PKE Meter and Ghost Light.
Official URLOfficial Site
Fox the Sly and 43 others own Ghostbusters: The Video Game
thenotsogreatoneexcellently faithful to the films and laugh out loud funny 8/10 GhostbustersTheVideoGame DS
Sep 27, 10 2:55am
nasty nappabrilliant its like the 3rd film we have all been waiting for GhostbustersTheVideoGame DS
Aug 12, 10 10:00am
billabong52 played Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Mother of 3bought this game used @ a Hollywood Video going out of business sale;it has no manual and I can't figure out how to play the game with 2... GhostbustersTheVideoGame DS
Feb 15, 10 2:36pm
Big_JackFunny and good fun, definitely worth the purchase but can be finished in a day. A good day though. GhostbustersTheVideoGame DS
Dec 17, 09 6:51pm
yugiRULERFun interesting game to play. They did great at connecting the movies with the games. GhostbustersTheVideoGame DS
Jun 25, 09 1:15pm
Ghostbusters: The Video Game comes out this week, and many fans of the series are looking forward to picking up the... posted Jun 15, 09 6:18pm
Feb 19, 09 3:19pm
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Terminal Reality
- Publisher: Sierra
Released North America Jun 16, 2009 Europe Jun 19, 2009 Australia Jun 25, 2009