BackgroundA light-hearted MMO designed for a broad range of game players, including children and families. Free Realms allows you to do what you want to do, when you want to do it, in a lush, living, 3D world, filled with rich landscapes and fun wildlife. From pet raising to mini-games like soccer and racing, or battling giant spiders and adventuring with friends – there’s something for everyone! With weekly and monthly content updates, regular and special events scheduled, and even the potential player-created parties and celebrations there is always something new to see and do in the world of Free Realms.
- Rich Character Creation: With over 30,000 wearable combinations, you can blend fantasy and reality to create your perfect avatar
- Be Whoever You Want: Be a ninja one minute and a kart driver the next! With fifteen jobs available at launch, you can find your perfect job, or try them all!
- Kid-Safe: Parental controls allow for the customization of safety options, including pre-canned chat, reporting and filters for younger players
- Fun for Everyone: With so much to do and see it's easy to find something for you
- Vibrant, Deep Environment: Unique and breathtaking environments for gamers to explore. Areas include the snowcapped mountain villages of Snowhill, the dark and mysterious Blackspore, and real fun in the sun at Seaside
- Connect with Friends: Whether you're meeting up with old friends or finding new ones, Free Realms lets players stay connected through its social networking page
- Trading Card Game: The Free Realms Trading Card Game will let players pit a variety of fun characters and creatures against one another in fun, fast-paced combat
- coincidence or no? Oct 22
- What do YOU like in Free Realms? (things, places etc.) Sep 14
- ps3? Mar 30
- Free Realms Rocks! Jun 21
Salute, my fellow MMO players. Tonight we pour one out for four MMOs that are not long for this... posted Jan 24, 14 6:38pm
Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) has announced that their free-to-play MMORPG Free Realms has surpassed two million... posted May 27, 09 6:06pm