BackgroundFord is without a doubt one of the biggest and most famous brands in the world. With the Ford brand comes one of the biggest and most famous product ranges ever. Ford Racing Evolution takes this amazing range of vehicles, from the 1968 Mustang to the latest Mustang GT Concept car. If you know about the cars, the racing or the famous Blue Oval - then you deserve to take control and have the drive of your life!
GameplaySince the birth of the motor car, Ford has set the standard for others to follow. Ford Racing 2 features the best Ford cars since 1949, from legends like the 1956 F-100 pickup and 1968 Mustang GT to future classics like the super-car slaying Ford GT.
- A wide range of Ford vehicles combined with Razorworks' advanced rendering, physics and AI technology
- Drive 32 cars including the Ford GT, The New 2004 F-150, SVT Lightning, SVT Mustang Cobra, 2002 Thunderbird, Mustang Mach III, Gran Torino, 1955 Thunderbird, 1971 Mustang, Focus Rally, and 49 Coupe
- Ford vehicles of the past and the present to control. Race a 1968 Mustang and the latest Mustang GT Concept car
- Unlock cars to add them to your 'Ford Collection', where they become available for racing
- Pick-up-and-play car handling and easily accessible interface cater to the mass-market casual gamers
- Diverse themed tracks including: Road Tracks, Off-Road Tracks, Jungle, Desert and Ovals
- Challenge Mode offers varied gameplay. Standard Race, Duel, Drafting, Racing Line, Time Trials and Elimination modes are offered, as well as a special driving skills section.
Hardware RequirementsCPU: Pentium III 500MHz processor (or equivalent)
Video: 32MB supported Direct3D video card
HD: 150MB of free space
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Pentium III 800MHz processor (or equivalent)
Video: 64MB+ supported Direct3D video card
Controller: Windows supported gamepad,
Windows supported steering wheel device, Keyboard.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP with Media Player 9 installed.