BackgroundStarting from just after Star Wars: A New Hope, and ending after Return of the Jedi, comes the first RTS based Star Wars title. You play a Galactic Empire commander who defects to the Rebel Alliance.
Official URLOfficial Site
"Do or Do not, there is no try" ---master yoda
This gamne is hard! takes a while
i love being an imperial commander. you actually get to control imperial ships it is...
I want my money baaaaaack!!! Man this game SUCKS. THis is probably the worst game that...
The game is superb but bewere of "the Escape From Kalan" mission it nearly stumped me...
Force Commander is a great game. It is a worthwhile game, if you are a Star Wars fan....
posted May 19, 00 8:32am
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Developer: LucasArts
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America March 2000
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II