BackgroundIn Emergency Fire Response, experience what life is really like for firefighters. Control an entire team of firefighters and their various support vehicles! As captain of your station, train up your team, teach them the basics of the profession and how to manage in emergencies, develop their resistance to stress and most importantly, get your team through their missions successfully!
The spread of the fire, poisonous fumes, the number of people in danger, their location... all this has to be taken into account upon arrival at the scene. If you think your guys can't handle it, call for backup from the specialists who will be able to handle the most difficult and deadly situations.
- 34 amazing missions set in 10 different environments during which you will face all kind of events e.g. forest fire, railway accident and gas station explosion.
- A team of firefighters and fire specialists, trained to face all kinds of emergencies: paramedic, specialist in approach suit and high-risk environment specialist.
- High-performance vehicles such as pumper, rescue ladder and tanker.
- Game designed in collaboration with an international fire consultant.
- A tense and captivating atmosphere in which pressure is built up continuously.
- Unexpected obstacles and events will slow down the player's progression.
Hardware RequirementsWIN 98/ME/2K/XP
500 MHz cpu
128 MB RAM
DirectX 8.1 compatible 32 MB Video Card (GeForce, ATI Radeon, Kyro II or higher)
Soundblaster or 100% compatible Sound Card
4x speed CD ROM drive
1,5 GB free disc space
Also known as "Fire Department".
Added on: July 23, 2003