BackgroundEx-Soldier turned mercenary Cloud Strife teams up with resistance group Avalanche to bring down the corporation he once worked for: Shinra. Join Cloud and several other allies as he tackles Shinra's powerful forces, as well as foes from his uncertain past. The first Final Fantasy for the Playstation, now on PC, carries on the tradition of turn-based random encounters whilst introducing new features like Limit Break attacks.
- Explore massive, beautifully rendered locations in this amazing adventure that goes beyond reality.
- Team up with and play a total of nine characters.
- Battle deadly creatures and the Shinra empire in this state-of-the-art "real time" turn-based battle system.
- Over 60 minutes of cinematic sequences.
- Challenge yourself in the seven mini-games and several sub-quests.
Hardware RequirementsSystem: Pentium-133 or equivalent
RAM:32 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 2 MB VRAM
Hard Drive Space: 260 MB
Sound Board: Yes
DirectX: DirectX v5.1
Official URLOfficial Site
A remake of Final Fantasy VII is something Square Enix gets asked about every couple of years... posted Feb 24, 14 12:08pm
Square Enix has made their classic RPG Final Fantasy VII available via digital download across the internet. posted Jul 05, 13 10:05am
A fan of classic JRPG Final Fantasy 7 and platformer / mod suite LittleBigPlanet 2, James Colliver decided about... posted Sep 11, 12 7:37am
The slightly updated Final Fantasy 7 has been released on PC at last, for those waiting. As mentioned... posted Aug 15, 12 8:07am
Square Enix has said a Final Fantasy VII remake will only come into fruition if the original is topped. A... posted Jun 26, 12 1:39am
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Developer: Squaresoft
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America May 31, 1998