BackgroundThe Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion has several new areas, new storylines and extra jobs like Blue Mage.
- Players will uncover the tales and legends surrounding the Aht Urhgan Empire.
- New jobs including the highly requested Blue Mage and Corsair have been added to expand battle strategies even further.
- Along with additional areas to explore, powerful monsters have also been added including the Mamool Ja, a powerful tribe of the beastmen that hold dominion over the Mamool Ja Savagelands, a land hostile to the Near Eastern Aht Urhgan Empire.
- Keeping with the FINAL FANTASY XI principles, system enhancements in addition to those listed have been implemented to enrich gameplay in a variety of ways.
- Join a community of over 500,000 with players from around the world and on several platforms.
Official URLOfficial Site
- FINAL FANTASY XI Vana'diel Collection 2007 Windows Nov 21
- how much? Jul 28
- uk release Feb 8
- Information Thread Jan 26
Dantedevilmaycry97 and 22 others own Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan
Like many other companies in Japan, Square Enix and Konami have pledged to cut down on power use as the... posted Mar 22, 11 12:32pm
silentwolf played Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Apr 18, 2006 Japan Q1 2006