BackgroundAlma returns in this expansion pack to the paranormal action thriller. F.E.A.R. Extraction Point kicks off where the original game ended – with a bang. The First Encounter Assault Recon Team (F.E.A.R.) returns to battle the now free Alma and her paranormal minions across a destroyed city. New locations, weaponry and enemies combine to take the F.E.A.R. franchise to new levels of action and suspense.
- Additional weapons, with a laser gun among them, to fight a supernatural army of terrifying new enemies and familiar foes.
- Visit a chaotic Auburn Hospital or a series of hangar on a building site. And don't forget the city Church!
- Story continues after your crash, at the end of F.E.A.R., with the return of Alma and Fettel.
•System: Intel Pentium 4 1.7GHz or equivalent processor
•RAM: 512 MB
•Video Memory: 64 MB
•Hard Drive Space: 3500 MB
•You must have F.E.A.R. already installed on your computer for running the expansion
•System: Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz or equivalent processor
•RAM: 1024 MB
•Video Memory: 256 MB
•Other: Video card with Hardware T&L and pixel shader 2.0 support
Official URLOfficial Site
- I am ready Feb 7
Alanar and 22 others own F.E.A.R. Extraction Point
FFStudios and 4 others played F.E.A.R. Extraction Point
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: TimeGate Studios
- Publisher: VU Games
Released North America Oct 24, 2006 Europe Oct 27, 2006
- F.E.A.R. 3
- F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
- F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
- F.E.A.R. Extraction Point
- F.E.A.R. Combat