BackgroundAs a member of the Hostage Rescue team, the lives of many are placed in your hands. It's down to you to get to any situation and solve any problems, using your training and instincts. With a massive array of weapons and tools, the pressure is on you ensure the safety of innocent civilians.
GameplayUtilize a huge arsenal of sophisticated equipment at your disposal to secure the area. Cut power lines, use smoke grenades to force the hostage takers out of their hiding places or use your stealth to gain the advantage of a surprise attack. You must use all of your abilities to diffuse the situation before it goes horribly wrong.
- Engaging, action-packed FPS gameplay where you are specially trained in hostage rescue situations
- 10 unique hostage situations and locations
- State-of-the-art weapons and tools, from handguns to sniper rifles to grenades
- Multiple solutions and paths
- Enemy AI acts and reacts to your moves
- Interact with the environment
- Intense stand-offs with intelligent opponents who challenge your reflexes and wit
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98 / 2000 / Me / XP; Intel Pentium III - 1GHz;
1.2GB hard disk space;
640 x 480 resolution support monitor; 3D video card (VRAM 64MB) that supports DirectX 8.1 or higher,
640 x 480 and 16bit resolution;
4X speed CD-ROM drive;
DirectSound compatible sound card (DirectX 8.1 or higher required);
DirectX 8.1 or higher;
Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device.