The Holy Grail way is a battle royale between seven Masters who summon seven Servants. The prize is the Holy Grail, which will grant the wishes of the victor. This bloody war has reached its fifth round in Fuyuki City, and Shiro Emiya, a student who only has strengthening as his magical talent, is about to unwittingly enter as a Master. Together with his new ally Saber, Shiro's ideals will be put to the test as he endures the trials ahead. Who he will side with and which enemies he will defeat are choices Shiro must face as he struggles to reach the end of the battle.
Fate/Stay Night is a visual novel where much of the progress consists of story scenes that explain the events. At set points throughout the adventure the player will be presented with various choices to make depending on the circumstances, which will ultimately affect the outcome of the story. Some decisions will lead to an instant end, while others will contribute towards reaching a specific end later on.
- 3 main routes to work through - Fate, Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel.
- 5 proper endings and 40 bad endings to reach.
- Make full use of the skip read and numerous save slots to reach every end.
- A wealth of CG scenes to unlock.
- Open up a whole databse of information on the Servants and weapons used.
- OS - Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- Processor - Pentium III 400MHz
- RAM - 128MB (98/ME), 192MB (2000), 256 (XP)
- Hard Drive - 1700MB Available Space
- Graphics - AGP graphics card
- Sound - PCM DirectSound compatible sound
- Screen Resolution - 800x600 screen
- DirectX - 5.0 or higher
Fate/Stay Night is considered to be part of the nasu verse.
SpartanNinja and 3 others played Fate/Stay Night (Import)
SpartanNinja and 4 others own Fate/Stay Night (Import)
May 12, 09 9:07pm
For most people Fate/Stay Night is an anime, and indeed there is an anime adaptation...
Feb 05, 09 5:30pm
$ Compare PricesView all 23 screenshots