BackgroundArrive in the fabled forest town of Grove and travel to the outskirts where the Old Wood meets the Dungeon Gate. Past this iron-clad gate, you will determine your destiny and build providence. Get tips from townspeople to acquire power with unique weaponry and magic spells. Your faithful companion (a cat OR Jack Russell Terrier) defends you against monsters that lurk within dark, dangerous corridors. Within these mysterious walls, youll find infinite adventure, and perhaps fortune and glory. Take the dare ...test your worth ...and DETERMINE YOUR FATE!
- Quick AND Immersive gameplay! Play for 15 minutes or for hours
- Richly detailed 3D graphics
- Journey through limitless caverns, dungeons, mines, and tunnels in search of adventure!
- Each level is randomly generated with countless surprises, magical items and weapons to discover
- Combat: Over 100 different monster types to encounter and battle!
- Cast Spells: Defend, attack, heal or escape using countless magical spells
- Collect: Buy/Sell gathered treasures to improve capabilities, or dare to gamble large sums on items that may contain special powers
- Choose your pet! Select a dog or cat to join you on your quests and transform it into powerful creatures
- Gain fame by completing quests and defeating legendary creatures
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
System: 800 MHz or equivalent
RAM: 128 MB RAM
Video Memory: 16 MB VRAM
DirectX Version: v8.0
Other: 3D Graphics Accelerator
Official URLOfficial Site
Throtran and 46 others own Fate
TwitchyHedwig and 2 others played Fate
Jul 24, 09 6:08am