BackgroundEverquest II offers a huge online world where thousands of players come together for adventure and community. The salt flats, mesas, spires and dunes in EverQuest II Desert of Flames provide the backdrop for exciting new adventures that will tell the tales of the people and creatures found in the Desert of Ro.
GameplayPlayers of all classes can collect new creatures and pit them against each other in special arenas in the newly discovered city of Maj'Dul. Rather than watching the battle from the sidelines, players become the champion, slinging spells and wielding weapons in a variety of combat scenarios. Player characters can also take their chances against these fearsome creatures, or even challenge other players in battles for fame and glory. For the first time in an MMO, players will be able to scramble up crumbling cliffs in search of treasure and adventure in thrilling new zones all set within this colorful Arabian Nights theme.
- Arena champions: Take the form of new exotic creatures, or fight as yourself, in battles for glory against other creatures or players.
- New movement: Search for treasure and find adventure in new areas by climbing up and down walls for the first time in an MMO.
- Voice-over emotes: Express yourself in a battle or expand your social circle with new voice emotes.
- Guild vaults: Share the loot of a hard won battle with the rest of your guild members.
Level range increase: Now play up to level 60!
- New land: Discover over a dozen new zones and epic encounters.
- New creatures: Test your combat skills in battles with over 40 new fearsome creatures.
- Breathtaking graphics and a vast, beautiful game world to explore.
- Voices for almost all non-player characters
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/2000/ME/XP
3D Video Card: 64MB
DirectX 9.0 Compatible
DirectX Compatible Sound Card
56kbps Internet Connection
Official URLOfficial Site
Fire_Phoenix and 5 others own EverQuest II: Desert of Flames
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Sep 12, 2005 Australia Sep 14, 2005
- EverQuest (1999)
- EverQuest : Legacy of Ykesha (2003)
- EverQuest II (2004)
- EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer (2006)
- EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky (2006)
- EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark (2007)
- Everquest II: The Sentinel's Fate (2010)
- Everquest II: The Shadow Odyssey (2008)
- EverQuest Platinum (2004)
- EverQuest Underfoot (2009)
- EverQuest: Depths of Darkhollow (2005)
- EverQuest: Dragons of Norrath (2005)
- EverQuest: Gates of Discord (2004)
- EverQuest: Lost Dungeons of Norrath (2003)
- EverQuest: Omens of War (2004)
- EverQuest: Planes of Power (2002)
- EverQuest: Prophecy of Ro (2006)
- EverQuest: Seeds of Destruction (2008)
- EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark (2000)
- EverQuest: The Scars of Velious (2000)
- EverQuest: The Shadows of Luclin (2001)
- Lords of EverQuest (2003)