BackgroundEverQuest II is the next generation of massively multiplayer gaming, a huge online world where thousands of players come together for adventure and community. Featuring breathtaking graphics and a vast, beautiful game world to explore, EverQuest 2 sets the standard for graphical realism as players are immersed in the game's exciting locales and dangerous lands.
EverQuest II brings players into its world with a powerful epic storyline and gives them the power to be the hero or villain in their personal adventure. Players enter this world by creating their own unique character, choosing from 16 races and 24 classes.
Players will encounter hundreds of creatures as they travel across majestic landscapes of rolling hills, barren deserts, dense forests, and bustling cities. Thousands of items, hundreds of spells, and unlimited adventure await all who enter the world of EverQuest 2.
FeaturesA new, massive online world for thousands of players to explore, filled with danger, adventure and mystery.
Voices for almost every non-player character (NPC) in the game, a huge project encompassing almost 100,000 lines and 130 hours of dialogue.
Unparalleled character customization capabilities. In addition to thousands of kinds of armor, weapons, and items to choose from, players will be able to customize their character's facial appearance to an incredible level of detail.
16 races, 50 levels, and 24 classes with a branching system that allows players to choose their class as they advance.
Trade skills available to all player classes.
Player-owned real estate (such as apartments, homes, and guild houses).
No race/class limitations, allowing players to truly choose who they want to be in game.
New user-friendly game mechanics with reduced learning curve for both new and seasoned players.
More than 160 unique creature types, from Orcs and Goblins to huge dragons and menacing Living Statues.
Incentives for current EverQuest subscribers.
A state-of-the-art, cinematic-quality 3D graphics engine capable of improving as hardware technology advances.
State-of-the-art combat, spell, and skill systems.
Official URLOfficial Site
Everquest II 'Darkness Dawns' update goes live, concludes events of the 'Chains of Eternity' expansion
Everquest II has just launched its latest content update, "Darkness Dawns." According to Sony... posted Jul 23, 13 11:56am
EverQuest II has seen a big rise in players since going free to play. Sony Online Entertainment president John... posted Jan 11, 12 1:08pm
Dropping the mandatory subscription fees for DC Universe Online seemed to work out for Sony Online Entertainment,... posted Nov 29, 11 5:44pm
Enter Norrath with no mandatory subscriptions fees, as the EverQuest II Extended open beta has gone live as of... posted Aug 20, 10 6:05pm
Not to be left behind by its older brother, EverQuest II will be going on ahead with its tenth expansion dubbed... posted Aug 11, 10 12:53am
This game is the best MMO i have ever played (probably because i have only played 3...
i believe all people will love this game...hold on school is getting out anyone who...
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Developer: Verant Interactive
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
Released North America Nov 8, 2004
- EverQuest (1999)
- EverQuest : Legacy of Ykesha (2003)
- EverQuest II: Desert of Flames (2005)
- EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer (2006)
- EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky (2006)
- EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark (2007)
- Everquest II: The Sentinel's Fate (2010)
- Everquest II: The Shadow Odyssey (2008)
- EverQuest Platinum (2004)
- EverQuest Underfoot (2009)
- EverQuest: Depths of Darkhollow (2005)
- EverQuest: Dragons of Norrath (2005)
- EverQuest: Gates of Discord (2004)
- EverQuest: Lost Dungeons of Norrath (2003)
- EverQuest: Omens of War (2004)
- EverQuest: Planes of Power (2002)
- EverQuest: Prophecy of Ro (2006)
- EverQuest: Seeds of Destruction (2008)
- EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark (2000)
- EverQuest: The Scars of Velious (2000)
- EverQuest: The Shadows of Luclin (2001)
- Lords of EverQuest (2003)