BackgroundEuropa Universalis II, sequel to Europa Universalis, invites you to a global struggle for supremacy from the dark times of Jeanne D'Arc to the flaming wars of Napoleon. As the leader of a country you have to guide domestic and foreign policies. Engage in religious struggles, set up expeditions to claim the New World, lead your country to prosperity and victory. Interact with true historical events and persons to determine which path your nation will take in the game.
- Includes 400 years of historical gameplay - play the medieval campaigns of Jeanne D'Arc to the massive wars of Napoleon.
- Intuitive interface, tutorial and manual that will ensure a great gaming experience for Novice and Hardcore gamers alike.
- Includes new technology from the High Middle Ages, The Renaissance, The Baroque and the Napoleonic Era. New Units for both Naval and Land warfare.
- New historical events system that allows you to interact with events and personalities.
- Take control of a multitude of nations all over the world - everything from Feudal Japan, America, Russia, The Ch´ng Dynasty of Manchu to the traditional countries such as Spain, France and England. In Europa Universalis II you can lead any of 140 nations with historical leaders and national research.
- A whole new world - EU II boasts an improved production value that includes new sounds and musical score as well as new graphics to truly bring the massive era to life.
- Diplomacy, Religion and Political rules vastly increased. Make trade agreements or force your smaller neighbors to adjust according to your wishes. Deal with cultural differences and manage new (to the game) religions such as Buddhism, Confucianism and Hinduism.
- New features and improved gameplay - including elements such as Privateers, Mercenaries, Missionaries, Spies and Sabotage as well as the possibility to choose ideology to flavor your regime.
- Multiplayer allows for up to 8 players over LAN or Internet
Hardware RequirementsPentium II 266
64 MB RAM
DirectX compatible graphics adapter (at least 2mb video memory)
Direct X 8
Official URLOfficial Site
Strategy First Inc and Paradox Entertainment have announced yesterday that Europa Universalis II has gone gold. posted Nov 02, 01 8:19pm
Paradox Entertainment has announced today that they are at work on Europa Unversalis II, sequel to the historical... posted Jul 25, 01 8:07pm
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Historical
- Developer: Paradox Entertainment
- Publisher: Strategy First
Released North America Dec 11, 2001
- Europa Universalis (2001)
- Europa Universalis III (2007)
- Europa Universalis III Chronicles (2011)
- Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind (2010)
- Europa Universalis III: In Nomine (2008)
- Europa Universalis III: Napoleon's Ambition (2007)
- Europa Universalis: Crown of the North (2003)
- Europa Universalis: Rome (2008)
- Europa Universalis: Rome - Vae Victis (2008)
- For The Glory (2009)
- Europa Universalis II (2006)