End of Nations Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
End of Nations Reviews1
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Neoseeker||---||Feb 29 '12|
|»Submit a review link|
End of Nations Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|Destructoid||Jun 23 '10|
|Games Radar||Jun 17 '11|
|Games Radar||Feb 29 '12|
|Games Radar||Mar 22 '12|
|Gamespy||Jul 20 '11|
|Gamespy||Jun 08 '11|
|GameZone||Jun 16 '11|
|IGN PC||May 23 '12|
|Strategy Informer||Jun 27 '11|
|» Submit a preview link|
|website||publish date||notes||article rating|
|GameSpot||Jun 14 '11|
|» Submit an editorial link|
Quoted from End of Nations Reviews:Check out these quotes from End of Nations reviews & previews
" The first thing we thought when the developers at Petroglyph told us that they were making an MMORTS was “Damn…that’s a funny sounding acronym.” Muh-morts? The second thing was “how on Earth do you turn a real-time-strategy game into an MMO that supports more than 50 players at a time?” The answer, it seems, is to shift the focus from the economic footrace and tech-tree climbing most other RTS games are known for (aka StarCraft) to a leveling system that improves your entire base and remains persistent from game to game. But we’re getting a little ahead of ourselves... ..."
"End of Nations - Preview"
"Strategy - - Join the global conflict in End of Nations, the Free-to-Play online military strategy game from Trion Worlds."
"We check in with Trion Worlds and Petroglyph for some hands-on time with their upcoming free-to-play MMORTS End of Nations."
"We go hands on with End of Nations..."
- End of Nations gets reborn, re-engineered build and brand new alpha 
- Trion Worlds bringing End of Nations development in-house after Petroglyph layoffs 
- Petroglyph layoffs further dampen release prospects for End of Nations 
- End of Nations coverage on Dark Core TV 
- End of Nations third beta event set for second weekend of September 
- TotalBiscuit vs Epic Meal Time 
- Login Error 
- Ride on the Nostalgia Train, where Petroglyph came from 
- [EoN] Player list - Beta details (Region, Server, Faction) 
- The End of Nations Beta Weekend is here! We're blowing out 300 keys in first come first serve format. 
- End of Nations dev diary delves into MMORTS' Hero and Mercenary units 
- Tips and Tricks from the End of Nations team