BackgroundThe popular TV show comes to the PC for an ER experience like no other.
GameplayStarting as a newly hired intern at Chicago's County General Hospital, with a gentle flow of patients sporting only minor scrapes and bruises, stakes quickly escalate as she comes head-to-head with dramatic challenges ranging from bad-weather turnpike pile-ups to the senseless carnage of gang violence. Through it all, you have to navigate goals, solve a mystery, dodge sticky politics, deal with gut-wrenching ethical dilemmas, and engage in steamy romances. With perseverance, gain prestige among her peers and supervisors and ascend the ranks of County General.
- Build your own character to interact with stars from the hit NBC TV series.
- Mission-based character simulation gameplay meets top-rated television franchise ER.
- Dramatic, engaging and sometimes humorous mission-based storylines.
- Huge variety of patient disorders and group emergencies.
- 6 different fields of medicine for you to train your character.
- Voice talent and 3D likenesses of Noah Wyle, Mekhi Phifer, Sherry Stringfield and other key actors from the ER television series.
- Full real-time 3D environments and characters with 360° camera rotation
- Based on the top-rated television series ER
- Designed for fans of the TV show and enthusiast gamers alike
- Simple, yet elegant, strategy role-playing system and controls
celine owns ER: Emergency Room
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Legacy Interactive
- Publisher: VU Games
Released North America May 31, 2005 Australia Jun 10, 2005
- Also known as:
- ER in Australia
- ER - The Complete Tenth Season
- ER - The Complete Ninth Season
- ER - The Complete Eighth Season
- ER - The Complete Seventh Season
- ER - The Complete Sixth Season
- ER - The Complete Fifth Season
- ER - The Complete Fourth Season
- ER - The Complete Third Season
- ER - The Complete Second Season
- ER - The Complete First Season