BackgroundElven Legacy, the sequel to Fantasy Wars, delivers a world filled with magic and thrilling nonlinear storyline, gauged to provide many hours of gameplay for strategy fans. Through an epic quest aimed to restore the former glory of the Elven race the game offers both depth and scope, all in colorful and inspirational settings.
Play for elves or humans in two primary campaigns or for orcs in a wide variety of bonus missions. Using the accompanying tools players may create their own missions and campaigns and share them in multiplayer mode.
- New Elvian race and new opponents
- Unique characters' talents, spells and artifacts
- Improved AI
- Additional maps for multiplayer mode
- Role development of characters and units
- Various tactical opportunities
Lukaswey and 45 others own Elven Legacy
Big Russian dev studio 1C: Ino-CO is cooking up a $10 expansion pack for the PC tactical strategy game, Elven... posted Jun 05, 09 5:27pm
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Developer: 1C:Ino-Co
- Publisher: Paradox Entertainment
Released North America Apr 7, 2009 Europe Apr 8, 2009