BackgroundRe-live the wild wild west in this strategy game based in New Mexico. You are to join a team of fearless bandits in order to capture the leader of an outlaw band - El Diablo. This features 25 missions filled with adventure, tactics and puzzles.
- 6 different game characters, each of them having special abilities
- 25 real time-strategy missions full of action
- Award-winning full motion videos with thrilling plots
- Unique sceneries including ghost towns, gold mines, pueblos, swamps, camps saloons, prisons and steamers
- Thrilling gun fights, bank robberies, ambush missions, traps and breakneck pursuits
- Spectacular effects in the landscapes including thunderstorms, sun sets, caves, fires and waterfalls
- 6 practice missions to get used to controlling the characters
- Altogether more than 30 different characteristics to be used by you skillfully in order to survive the levels and to escape
Hardware Requirements233 MHz Processor
64 MB RAM
900 MB available on hard disk
DirectX compatible hardware
4 MB Video RAM (no 3D acceleration needed)
Windows 95/98/ME/2000 or XP
Nordic Games, who many should recognize from their acquisition of several THQ IPs such as Darksiders and Titan... posted Jun 24, 13 10:09am
Desperados is good game for fans of spaghetti western, game follows a story similar to...
I've discovered weird pics on the Internet, the characters have different faces in...
The storyline is one of the best I've ever seen in a game.
this game has it all if you are in to RTS, i would recomend this game to anyone who...
THERE'S NO NEED TO CHEAT IN THIS GAME. Cheaters should die !! I love this game, but 2...
Desperados is one of the few rtg (realtime strategy games) that I enjoyed so much that...
i played the demo now iam hooked and waiting the release here in calif.
This Game is the best what I ever playd in this category!
I played the demo a few days ago and even though i cannot complete that (still...
I have the full game and its really hard. This game require patience cause u have 2...
I only played the Demo...but that's enough to get me hooked
I recommend to anyone interested in tactical team level strategy.
very good game and very long but its really hard and theres no dificulty settings.