BackgroundDelve into a world of exploration and intrigue as you embark on a quest filled with puzzles and mystery. Use your wits and powers of observation to survive the vast wilderness as your journey leads you to one of mankind's forgotten wonders.
Experience your adventure through the eyes of Arok and meet many fascinating characters. Contend with the wild world where fishing, hunting, gathering, and mysterious shamanist ceremonies are all part of the struggle for survival as you unravel the secrets of the lost cavern.
- Integrated encyclopedia filled with historically accurate data on the Paleolithic period.
- Pristine photo-realistic graphics
- Environments including rivers, troglodyte caves, and green valleys
- Players journey back to the dawn of human existence.
- Echo restarts Jul 25
Fancidanci owns Echo: Secrets of the Lost Cavern
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Prehistoric
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Kheops Studio
- Publisher: The Adventure Company
Released North America Jun 27, 2005