BackgroundEador is a universe made of countless shards of land drifting in the Great Nothing. Each of the shards is a little world unto itself, with geography and denizens of its own. The power over the shards is bitterly contested by Masters, the immortal beings mortals believe to be gods.
Take the role of the mighty Master and shape the destiny of Eador! It is in your power to deliver the world from ultimate destruction – or to choke it with an iron fist of tyranny. Eador: Masters of the Broken World is a turn-based fantasy strategy game, where the decisions you make affect the world even deeper than the battles you win.
Features- Balanced fusion of grand strategy, turn-based tactics and RPG elements;
- Boundless roleplaying opportunities;
- Massive selection of stratagems and ways to wage war;
- An intriguing, non-linear story;
- An original fantasy world, living a life of its own.
Lukaswey and 50 others own Eador: Masters of the Broken World
Karol131 played Eador: Masters of the Broken World
- Genre: Turn-based Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Developer: Snowbird Game Studios
- Publisher: Snowbird Game Studios