BackgroundDynasty Warriors 4 ports to the PC with several upgrades like high resolution graphics, more depth, details and more characters on screen simultaneously.
- Experience Kingdom Play: Select a new general for each stage of Musou Mode. New conditions for victory emerge as the battle unfolds.
- Journey through 17 unique maps: Conquer more than 50 stages!
- Fight enemy officers: Step up to the challenge in fierce one-on-one duels.
- Battle with giant siege engines: Essential to battlefield victory, siege engines include catapults, battering rams, bridge layers, flamethrowing juggernauts, and more!
- Create your own officers and bodyguards: Customize your characters in Edit Mode.
- Play with a host of old and new Dynasty Warriors characters: More than 40 playable characters in all, fully redesigned, including three new officers: Cao Ren, Zhou Tai, and Yue Ying.
Hardware RequirementsCPU Pentium 4, 1.6GHz or higher
OS Windows 2000/XP
Memory 256MB or more of installed memory
Hard Disk 2.4GB or more of free hard disk space C
2.4GB of hard disk for installer
True Color enabled
Video Card 64MB or more of VRAM, direct x 9.0c
Radeon series supported, Nvidia Geforce 4xxx and up.
Official URLOfficial Site
Quan played Dynasty Warriors 4
RottenNipple and 3 others own Dynasty Warriors 4
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Historical, Ancient Cultures, Asiatic
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Koei
- Publisher: Koei
Released North America Feb 26, 2003 Europe Dec 9, 2005 Japan Apr 1, 2005
- Also known as:
- Shin Sangoku Musou 3 in Japan
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
- Dynasty Warriors 8
- Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires
- Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends
- Dynasty Warriors 6