BackgroundThe defining pen-and-paper RPG becomes the ultimate massively-multiplayer online game as Turbine Entertainment and Atari bring the basement sensation into the light of computer screens all across the world. Dungeons & Dragons Online is centered on robust character advancement, challenging dungeon combat, meaningful guild politics and territorial control over major portions of the game world. Players choose and develop a character based on some of the iconic races and classes associated with D&D - after which they can socialize, find quests, group together and equip themselves for future battles. The game also lets players travel alone or in parties as they explore the seemingly endless dungeon complexes found beneath the world. Through the dungeons, players will engage in physical and magical combat with hideous foes straight from the pages of the Monster Manual rulebook.
- Unique multilayered action: dramatic RTS tactics combined with, and affected by, an RPG underworld of beasts and bounty
- Three warring factions: - the many races of the Order Of The Flame - the proud reptilian Lizardfolk - the power-hungry Umbragen (playable in Multiplayer modes)
- Threatening environments including jungles, snow-capped mountains and arid wastelands
- An ingenious "village grid system," where adjacent buildings can yield cooperative powers
- Set in the acclaimed new Dungeons & Dragons world of Eberron
- Dangerous: Survive unforgiving dungeons, fiendish traps and foes that punish the foolish.
- Unique: Create a custom hero from five races, nine classes, and hundreds of skills, feats and looks.
- Deadly: Fight using active combat where skill matters and seconds count.
- Authentic: Experience classic D&D® roleplaying based on the v3.5 rules.
- Heroic: Be a champion in private quests focused on adventure, not grind.
- Stunning: Explore Stormreach;s vast cityscape built with the Turbine's 3rd generation graphics engine.
- Unlimited: Advance your character through brawn, cunning, or wits.
- Strategic: Coordinate tactics with the integrated voice chat system.
- Fast: Jump into adventures quickly, reducing tedious travel and waiting.
Hardware RequirementsWindows XP
Pentium 4 1.6 GHz or AMD equivalent with SSE
512 MB RAM
Geforce 2 or equivalent graphics card with 64 MB RAM
56.6k Internet modem
DirectX 9.0 or later
3 GB Hard disk space
Official URLOfficial Site
Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach last year (mostly) abandoned monthly subscription fees in favor of a... posted Feb 26, 10 7:36pm
While Dungeons & Dragons grognards trade blows over the direction the pen-and-paper game has taken through its... posted Aug 26, 09 7:11pm
Developer Turbine confirms its forthcoming update for Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach, Eberron Unlimited, will... posted Jun 09, 09 6:30pm
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PC)
- Developer: Turbine Entertainment
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Feb 28, 2006 Japan Aug 26, 2006 Australia Mar 10, 2006
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach
- Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Eye of the Beholder
- Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon
- AD&D: Heroes of the Lance