Game InfoDUNGEON SIEGE 3 seamlessly blends intuitive action gameplay, a robust RPG system featuring a large selection of abilities, an extensive multiplayer component and the depth of story Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment are known for creating.
StoryTorn asunder, the delicate balance of power between the kingdom of Ehb's powerful factions has fallen apart. As one of the few remaining members of the disgraced protectors of the land, the 10th Legion, it is up to you to rebuild the once great Legion and stop Ehb from falling into darkness. Joined by a group of unique companions, you will travel through the striking land of Ehb defeating all manner of villains and beasts through a combination of heroic abilities, screen shaking magic and pure cunning.
- For the first time, play DUNGEON SIEGE on high-def consoles.
- Players will be able to adventure by themselves or with friends in co-op multiplayer.
- Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver.
- Pick from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities to choose from.
- Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them.
- Players will have weighty decisions to make that will impact theiralliances, enemies and the culmination of the story.
If you enjoyed Dungeon Siege III as we did, you may be keen on this news: DLC for the game will be hitting all... posted Sep 01, 11 10:28am
Dungeon Siege III hit retail today, and to go along with the game's multiplatform release is the obligatory... posted Jun 21, 11 5:22pm
Upon purchasing the PC version of Dungeon Siege III or trying out the demo, like us, you may have taken issue... posted Jun 21, 11 5:02pm
The demo for Obsidian's RPG Dungeon Siege III has been released on Steam, Xbox LIVE, and PlayStation... posted Jun 07, 11 1:59pm
With the 2010 E3 Expo taking place next week, the folks over at Square Enix have announced their lineup for the... posted Jun 09, 10 10:05pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Jun 21, 2011 Europe Jun 17, 2011 Australia Jun 16, 2011
- Player Info:
- Offline Co-op (2-4)
- Online Co-op (2-4)