- online Feb 28
BackgroundDungeon Siege II: Broken World picks up right where Dungeon Siege II left off with an all new campaign that concludes the story and adds two new character classes, terrifying beasts and monsters, and a newly refined tactical battle sytem.
- After the shocking betrayal at the end of Dungeon Siege II, play through Act IV to conclude this epic adventure.
- 10 additional hours of primary quest gameplay and an additional 5 hours of optional quests and levels, including two new modes of play, Mercenary and Elite.
- Over 40 new monsters and beasts with powers that will change the way you play.
- New items including all new powerful weapons and armor, as well as enchanting magic items.
- Two brand new character classes that combine the powers of magic and combat. All new spells and powers.
- New pets have been added to enhance gameplay in addition to new races for the world of Aranna - the Dwarves are now back by popular demand!
- All new powers and skills
- New reagent recipes that will allow you to create unique and powerful items.
Hardware RequirementsMicrosoft® Windows® XP SP1 or newer
PC with 1.0 GHz equivalent or higher processor
256 MB of system RAM
4 GB available hard disk space
Quad speed or faster CD-ROM drive
ATI Radeon series 7000 or better/Nvidia® Geforce series/Intel Extreme Graphics 82845, 82865, 82915
Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
Broadband Internet access or LAN for online play