BackgroundDungeon Lords provides a combo of RPG and Fighter game action in full 3D, featuring a deep storyline shrouded in mystery, surprise, and betrayal. Dungeon Lords is loaded with quests, missions, skills and special abilities for customizing your hero from a variety of races and classes, as you explore an enchanted land of ancient castles, forests, and dungeon lairs braving an army of diabolical foes to uncover the secrets hidden within the depths of an evolving storyline.
- Non-stop game action and exploration in full 3rd person 3D, including outdoor wilderness, swamps, forests, mountains, arctic lands, towns, villages, castles, dungeons, temples, caves, and forbidden ruins.
- Nail-biting 3D combat action featuring an arsenal of attack and defense combo moves with real time player control of all combat tactics, including a vast selection of weaponry, magic spells and powerful artifacts.
- Loads of personal quests and missions, featuring a world full of NPC characters to interact and bargain with, some who may become your ally, others who may be your enemy.
- Create your own character hero, choosing from a variety of races and multiple class specializations, featuring detailed character hero development that includes a host of personal attributes, skills, and special abilities.
- Extensive Inventory that features common, rare, and unique items
- Full support for both Single-Player stand-alone and Multi-Player group game sessions.
- Designed, written and developed by award winning computer game author D.W.Bradley.
Hardware RequirementsMicrosoft® Windows® XP SP1 or newer
PC with 1.0 GHz equivalent or higher processor
256 MB of system RAM
4 GB available hard disk space
Quad speed or faster CD-ROM drive
ATI RadeonTM series 7000 or better/Nvidia® Geforce series/Intel Extreme Graphics 82845, 82865, 82915
Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
Broadband Internet access or LAN for online play
Official URLOfficial Site
Hanners and 9 others own Dungeon Lords