BackgroundDriver is a third person driving game in which you play an undercover cop, hiring your services to the highest bidder in an effort to infiltrate large crime rings in four big cities. The game features realistic driving - and environments with working traffic lights, pedestrians and cops on patrol.
GameplayDriver, a third person driving game where you are the wheelman. Play as an undercover cop, that tries to infiltrate the crime systems in Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York, each with realistic landmarks. You can control your car just like in real life with working blinkers even. There are over fourty missions where you must find your way from one point to another around the cities trying to escape the cops and reach your destination. Also, there are driving games where you can either be the pursuer, pursuee, or trying to reach from one point in the town to the other.
- Play a getaway driver for hire in fast-action
- Over 40 missions of getaway action
- 4 cities: Miami, New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco
- Cities come alive with working traffic systems, motorists, and more
- Multiple gameplay modes: undercover, pursuit, getaway, survival, and more!
Hardware RequirementsProcessor: Pentium 200
Memory: 16MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 20 MB Hard Disk Space
Video: 4MB Graphics Card, Hardware Acceleration Required: Support for Voodoo 1, 2 and 3
Official URLOfficial Site
- cant get cheats to work Dec 26
- menu navugation Jul 25
- Any Idea what the music track names are in Driver (PC) Feb 13
- Help with levels Feb 13
Ville_Valo and 5 others own Driver
Sindrak and 1 others played Driver
Very good game, definately worth buying. Hasn't got as much freedom as other games but...
This was a great game kinda like vice city is to us today the cars are a bit squared...
- Genre: Automobile Combat (PC)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Reflections Interactive
- Publisher: GT Interactive
Released North America October 1999