BackgroundIt's been 18 years since Dragon's Lair made its arcade debut and now its back in 3D. Same game, same levels, same story - but in 3D. You control the actions of Dirk the daring, a valiant knight on a quest to rescue a fair princess from the cluches of an evil dragon. Fight your way through the castle of the dark wizard who has enchanted it with treacherous monsters and obstacles.
GameplayUsing a magic amulet as his guide, Dirk must accomplish challenges such as jumping over flaming pits and climbing ropes to fly across chasms, as well as battling hordes of the wizard's minions with his sword and a number of brand new special power-ups.
- Dirk the Daring comes to life with 150 amazing new 3D cel animations including: Run, jump, roll, sneak, climb, crouch, crawl, swing, push, lift and somersault!
- New environments to explore, new enemies to battle and new challenges to overcome! 15 large, detailed, action-packed levels featuring more than 40 environments to explore and 250+ new rooms with numerous puzzles, traps, power-ups and hidden secrets to uncover.
- Battle an entirely new cast of enemies. Almost 40 characters to combat, including over a dozen new characters such as Fire Goons and Lightning Drakes.
Official URLOfficial Site
This game is recommended to everyone who was standing in a queue to play the 80´s...
I don't really like 3rd-person games. The only I found so far is Tomb Raider and Max...
Fun game with tons of action. If your a fan of these types of games, then this one is...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PC)
- Developer: Dragonstone Software
- Publisher: Blue Byte Software
Released North America Nov 11, 2002
- Dragon's Lair (2012)
- Dragon's Lair 3D (2002)
- Dragon's Lair (2010)
- Dragon's Lair (2009)
- Dragon's Lair 3D (2003)
- Dragon's Lair (2001)
- Dragon's Lair (1990)
- Dragon's Lair (1992)