BackgroundFor centuries, the Grey Wardens—the ancient order of guardians, sworn to unite and defend the lands—have been battling the darkspawn forces. Legend spoke that slaying the Archdemon would have put an end to the darkspawn threat for centuries to come, but somehow they remain.
You are the Grey Warden Commander and have been entrusted with the duty of rebuilding the order of Grey Wardens and uncovering the secrets of the darkspawn and how they managed to remain.
How you choose to rebuild your order, how you resolve the conflict with "The Architect", and how you determine the fate of the darkspawn will be but some of the many complex choices that await and shape your journey as you venture to the new land of Amaranthine.
FeaturesA Stunning World Expanded: BioWare's deepest universe to date just got bigger with an all new area of the world to explore, Amaranthine
* Unlock the secrets of the Darkspawn and their true motivations
* Rebuild the Grey Warden order and establish their base of operations at Vigil's Keep
All-new Complex Moral Choices: Embark on an epic story that is completely defined and reactive to your play style
* Shape your entire experience based on the choices you make and how your handle complex situations
New Ways to Customize your Hero: Experience additional spells, abilities, specializations, and items to further personalize and customize your hero and party
* Import your character from Dragon Age: Origins or start anew as a Grey Warden from the neighboring land of Orlais
* Encounter five all-new party members and an old favorite from Dragon Age: Origins
Even more Bone-Crushing, Visceral Combat: Battle against a new range of horrific and terrifying creatures
* Put your skills to the test against an evolved, intelligent breed of Darkspawn and other menacing creatures including the Inferno Golem and Spectral Dragon!
If you've not yet gotten in on the excellence that is BioWare's Dragon Age: Origins, October 26 will be a better... posted Sep 30, 10 5:59pm
BioWare's treating this year's San Diego Comic-Con crowd to a sneak peek of Dragon Age II. Since telling... posted Jul 24, 10 1:54am
BioWare has released a very large patch for Dragon Age: Origins and its expansion just now. The new update is... posted Jul 19, 10 5:11pm
In case there was any question, particularly after the release of the fabulous Dragon Age: Origins, BioWare is... posted Jun 24, 10 4:03pm
Battle-hardened Wardens and their puppies star in a machinima motion picture event of awesome proportions. ... posted May 25, 10 11:50pm
Finally, the "Architect" first mentioned at Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening's announcement has been... posted Mar 12, 10 9:47pm
[image2 link=yes width=345 height=194] After the weekend, Dragon Age: Origins will be getting its first... posted Mar 11, 10 11:49pm
The design of Dragon Age lends itself pretty well to the MMO universe, many would admit. Developer BioWare thinks... posted Mar 11, 10 7:05pm
[image1 link=yes width=260 height=250] Rumours of the "Awakening" Dragon Age: Origins expansion have... posted Jan 05, 10 5:55pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Gothic, Dark Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: BioWare
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 16, 2010 Europe Mar 19, 2010 Australia Mar 18, 2010
- Dragon Age: Inquisition - Jaws of Hakkon
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dragon Age II
- Dragon Age: Origins - Leliana's Song