BackgroundIt is now the dawn of a new age. The most momentous of wars has begun in the heart of the Sacred Lands. Four races - the Empire, the Mountain Clans, the Undead Hordes and the Legions of the Damned - stand ready for battle as they fight for the survival and dominance of their war-torn world, and the gods they have long believed in.
The Mighty Lords watch silently as their Disciples prepare for the daunting tasks ahead. Each warrior must engage in a struggle of swordplay, sorcery, and uncommon courage in order to complete their sacred quests.
The Empire fight to secure their people's future; The Mountain Clans search to regain their rune knowledge; The Undead Hordes seek revenge for their accursed god; and The Legions of the Damned battle to resurrect their fallen angel's soul. It is a struggle of desperation.
Every stroke of a sword, each blast of fiery magic must be endured beyond exhaustion. For once the clouds of destruction clear, lands will have been transformed, new armies will have been forged and the cheers of the liberated will resound throughout the land.
The day of reckoning has come...
Only one race shall claim victory. Only the chosen will survive
- Engage in classic turn-based strategy and RPG action in a fully explorable medieval world.
- Battle to the death as a champion from any one of four completely distinct races.
- Take on the challenge of the Sacred Lands as a Mage, Warrior or Guildmaster - all possessing unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Master over 100 spectacular spells, each boasting its own dynamic animation.
- Exclusive experience model allows for ground-breaking variety and depth of character evolution.
- Awe-Inspiring hand drawn and pre-rendered graphics enliven the never-before-seen landscapes and denizens of these magical realms.
- Engrossing storyline weaves through 4 complete campaigns, multiple scenarios and hundreds of hours of gameplay.
- Clash in Multiplayer action with up to 4 players over LAN and Internet
Hardware RequirementsWindows 95/98
32MB of RAM
Direct compatible SVGA video card
Direct compatible sound card
250 MB Hard drive space
56 KPS modem
IPX network or TCP/IP internet connectio
Official URLOfficial Site
iphigenie and 2 others own Disciples: Sacred Lands
" Strategy First is very excited about releasing the gold version of what is now considered a classic in its genre.... posted Feb 20, 01 8:55pm
- Genre: Turn-based Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Dark Fantasy
- Developer: Strategy First
- Publisher: Strategy First
Released North America Sep 27, 1999
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Disciples III: Resurrection
- Disciples III: Renaissance
- Disciples II: Gallean's Return
- Disciples II: Rise of the Elves
- Disciples II: Servants of the Dark
- Disciples II: Guardians of the Light
- Disciples II: Dark Prophecy
- Disciples: Sacred Lands