BackgroundThis is one theme park that will never be extinct. Dino Island is the hottest ticket in PC games, letting you mix and match a kind-hearted stegosaurus with a terrifying T-Rex, give him horns and some teeth, and create a custom-made Dino Island resident. But be careful! One or two dinosaurs and a couple of rides don't necessarily mean colossal success. You have to manage the entire park, building and maintaining the dino enclosures, feeding them, and ensuring they are safe and comfortable.
You also need to make sure your visitors are getting their money's worth, offering food, shelter and plenty of rest areas and finally, you have to take control of all the details, overseeing the budgets, planning the shows and making sure your restaurants and gift shops are frequent shopping stops. It's up to you to keep the crowds coming in... and the dinosaurs happy
- Two exciting types of gameplay. Be a mad scientist and create your own dinosaurs and get involved in the management aspects of a major theme park.
- A game for the whole family, fun for children and detailed micromanagement for adults.
- Original approach to the creation of dinosaurs; a base of 20 dinos that leads to billions of possible combinations with 30 skin types and 50 cool extras.
- Dino-creation lab lets you mix and match different species to make new creative hybrids such as horned tyrannosaurs or long-necked stegosaurs.
- Six all-new sporting events: dino race, steeplechase (walls, fences, cars, traps, etc.), dino fighting, destruction derby, team sports and capture the goat.
- Over 250 amazing cartoon animations: dinos somersault while winning, scratch their hind legs while waiting, imitate King Kong, and a lot more.
- Four exotic themes (African, Polynesian etc) with their own vegetation and ambiance (including music) are available to design a unique DinoPark.
- All the well-loved park simulation elements plus exclusive DinoPark extras: dino burgers, fast-food stands, haunted houses etc.
- Two game modes: Campaign mode – complete a number of objectives before moving onto the next ones; Free mode – free reign over the park, create and customize as you see fit
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/Me/2000/XP
Pentium II 300 MHz
64 MB RAM
16 MB 3D Video Card DirectX 8.1 compatible
Windows compatible sound card
4X CD-ROM drive
400 MB hard disk spac
Official URLOfficial Site
cheelin66 played Dino Island