BackgroundEdward City is replaced by a huge jungle after another accident occurs. A search and rescue team is sent out to recover survivors and locate the missing research data. Playing as Regina and Dylan, you'll have help keeping the Dino population down by using 2 weapons at once.
- More! More! More! Dinosaurs, Environments & Weapons.
- Faster, more intense game-play to keep your heart pumping.
- Second Generation Dino-Predatory AI
- The Sequel to the Blockbuster, Survival-Horror Hit!
Hardware RequirementsOS: Win95, 98, 2000, Me
CPU: Pentium 233 (required), Pentium II 350 (recommended)
RAM: 64MB (required)
Hard Disk: 230MB (standard install)
CD-ROM: X4 or higher
Sound: Microsoft® Direct Sound
Graphics: Microsoft® Direct 3D, VRAM 8MB (required), 16MB (recommended)
Theta and 2 others own Dino Crisis 2
There was a time when word of Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami making a survival action game featuring... posted Oct 19, 10 7:51pm
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Aug 20, 2002 Australia May 4, 2006