BackgroundThe bright lights and vast landscape of Las Vegas provide the backdrop for our hero John McClane, who once again finds himself with the chips stacked against him, facing a new legion of hi-tech terrorists in a race against time. While in town visiting his old friend Kenny Sinclair, McClane stumbles across a diabolical plot masterminded by a multi-national group of terrorists capable of wiping Vegas off the map.
- In movie mode, play a story-driven adventure that seamlessly combines the three game styles. Alternatively, play in arcade mode and choose from a third person action adventure, first person shooting and extreme driving that put you right in the heart of the action.
- Discover the wonders of Las Vegas - From the desert to the strip, the settings are varied and uniquely exhilarating
- Brand recognition - The power of Die Hard and John McClane has resulted in the tremendous success of Die Hard Trilogy with over 2 million units sold to date
- Advanced artificial intelligence - Makes the enemies more dangerous and the player constantly challenged
- Support for peripherals on PlayStation and PC - Digital and analog game controllers, light guns and steering wheels
Official URLOfficial Site
- As good Nov 2
Mon100 and 1 others own Die Hard Trilogy II