BackgroundTwo decades have passed since the demonic lords, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, set out across the world of Sanctuary on a vicious rampage, twisting humanity to their unholy will. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils, the memory fades slowly.
When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram Cathedral seeking clues to defeat new stirrings of evil, a fiery harbinger of doom falls from the heavens, striking the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. This fire from the sky reawakens ancient evils and calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells once again.
From the fabled spires of Caldeum to the besieged walls of Bastion’s Keep, the mortal world has fallen under the corrupting influence of infernal powers. Aid in Sanctuary’s defense as it teeters on the brink of demonic annihilation.
- Explore fully realized realms of Sanctuary – the living, breathing gothic fantasy world of Diablo III – rendered in gorgeous 3D.
- Battle the unholy forces of the Burning Hells with all-new character classes such as the otherworldly Witch Doctor, or with re-imagined warriors from Diablo’s past, like the powerful Barbarian.
- Rain Hell on your enemies and use the interactive environment as a weapon: lay cunning traps, turn destructible objects against your foes, and use environmental obstacles to your advantage - all powered by the Havok physics system.
- Lay waste to legions of evil throughout randomized, 3D environments. Face innumerable demonic villains, uncover quests in new locations, and claim different loot every time you play. No two games are ever the same.
- Use the Real Money Auction House to buy and sell items for real world currency. Then draw on your earnings to buy ever more powerful items or cash out your trades, take the money, and run. The choice is yours.
- Experience the intensity of multiplayer Diablo III over an all-new, wickedly enhanced Battle.net platform with numerous enhancements to make connecting with your friends easier, and cooperative gameplay more fun.
Official URLOfficial Site
The Diablo III as we know it is no more. Introducing Diablo III 2.0, ushered in with today's... posted Feb 25, 14 8:51pm
The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences wrapped up its 17th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards show,... posted Feb 07, 14 11:19am
Huge news for Diablo III fans who picked the ARPG up on console. Blizzard confirmed today that... posted Oct 17, 13 1:05pm
Though its place in gaming industry history is firmly secured with launch week sales totalling posted Sep 30, 13 1:26pm
Diablo III's auction houses, one of the polarizing features of the game, are going to be shut... posted Sep 17, 13 12:22pm
Blizzard's fan-Mecca event BlizzCon is less than two months away and ticket sales have long... posted Sep 13, 13 1:10pm
Huge Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls leak as fans datamine the Public Test Realm, features and spoilers here
Blizzard's currently testing Diablo III's first expansion Reaper of Souls on their public test... posted Sep 13, 13 12:11am
"No one can stop death," says Mathael, Angel of Death. If that was true, we wouldn't be playing... posted Aug 21, 13 8:24am
Blizzard confirmed today that Diablo III, the fastest selling PC game of all time, would be coming to... posted Jun 06, 13 8:59am
BlizzCon 2013 ticket sales set for April 24 and 27, tickets expected to sell instantly so prepare accordingly
BlizzCon has announced the sale dates for tickets to its 2013 showing, so prepare to make room in your calendar... posted Apr 04, 13 12:07pm
Along with an assortment of Titan rumors, fansite Titan Focus also had one more big rumor that really deserves a... posted Apr 03, 13 9:47am
Diablo 3 director Jay Wilson expresses regret over Auction Houses because they "really hurt the game"
Blizzard's Jay Wilson may not be involved with Diablo 3 anymore, but he was at GDC this week to talk about the... posted Mar 28, 13 6:11pm
How about that Diablo III for PlayStation, huh? Blizzard has released an official trailer for the game's console... posted Mar 22, 13 12:26pm
When Sony introduced Chris Metzen onto the stage of their PlayStation 4 announcement event, the crowd took a deep... posted Feb 20, 13 5:30pm
Ever since Diablo III arrived last May, there have been a deluge of complaints about it. Patches have been issued... posted Jan 17, 13 4:07pm
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Dark Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America May 15, 2012
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (10)
- Diablo (1998)