BackgroundIn the sequel to the best selling game Diablo by Blizzard Entertainment, players have the ability to choose from 5 new character classes, explore expanded worlds and play with all new and improved weapons and magic.
- Five all-new character classes with unique attributes and abilities.
- Four different, fully populated towns complete with wilderness areas.
- Multiple dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore.
- Expanded world, filled with all-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, monsters, and non-player characters.
- Advanced combat system, incorporating class-specific fighting techniques and spells.
- Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.netÂ®.
- Optional 3Dfx and Direct3D support.
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 2000 (Req. local admin access), 95, 98, or NT 4.0 Service Pack 5
Pentium® 233 or equivalent
32 MB RAM
650 MB available hard drive space
4X CD-ROM drive
DirectX compatible video card
Multiplayer PC System Requirements and Options
64 MB RAM
Open Battle.net game Creators and TCP/IP game Hosts: 128MB RAM recommended (256MB RAM in games with over 4 players)
950 MB available hard drive space
28.8 Kbps or faster modem
TCP/IP Network or Battle.net® (Requires low-latency Internet connection with support for 32-bit applications)
Optional PC 3D Acceleration:
Supports Glide and Direct 3D compatible video cards with at least 8MB of video RAM. Direct 3D requires 64 MB of system RAM
Official URLOfficial Site
Diablo III game director Jay Wilson has come out to apologize for his outburst on Facebook earlier this week,... posted Aug 22, 12 10:19pm
After Blizzard made it known that it would be required to have users' real names posted online as a requirement... posted Jul 09, 10 5:50pm
Blizzard announced on July 6 that anyone using their forums would have to use their Real ID, revealing their... posted Jul 08, 10 4:07pm
Nobody likes cheaters, especially in multiplayer games. And it looks like Blizzard is right on top of the issue,... posted Apr 21, 10 7:21pm
Ten years after release, Blizzard has released a new and very substantial patch for Diablo II. Version 1.13... posted Mar 24, 10 4:23pm
Diablo II fans have long been stuck playing the game in a paltry 600x480 or 800x600 resolution, until now, that is;... posted Jul 24, 09 3:33pm
This game is awsome I have a LVL 89 Pal. and he is awsome. Also this game has some of...
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Gothic, Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America Jun 30, 2000 Europe Jun 30, 2000 Australia Jul 10, 2000
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)
- Diablo III
- Diablo II: The Lord of Destruction
- Diablo II
- Diablo: Hellfire
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls