BackgroundIn the sequel to the best selling game Diablo by Blizzard Entertainment, players have the ability to choose from 5 new character classes, explore expanded worlds and play with all new and improved weapons and magic.
- Five all-new character classes with unique attributes and abilities.
- Four different, fully populated towns complete with wilderness areas.
- Multiple dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore.
- Expanded world, filled with all-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, monsters, and non-player characters.
- Advanced combat system, incorporating class-specific fighting techniques and spells.
- Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.netÂ®.
- Optional 3Dfx and Direct3D support.
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 2000 (Req. local admin access), 95, 98, or NT 4.0 Service Pack 5
Pentium® 233 or equivalent
32 MB RAM
650 MB available hard drive space
4X CD-ROM drive
DirectX compatible video card
Multiplayer PC System Requirements and Options
64 MB RAM
Open Battle.net game Creators and TCP/IP game Hosts: 128MB RAM recommended (256MB RAM in games with over 4 players)
950 MB available hard drive space
28.8 Kbps or faster modem
TCP/IP Network or Battle.net® (Requires low-latency Internet connection with support for 32-bit applications)
Optional PC 3D Acceleration:
Supports Glide and Direct 3D compatible video cards with at least 8MB of video RAM. Direct 3D requires 64 MB of system RAM
Official URLOfficial Site
- How to block spam in Diablo II. 2 easy in game steps. Aug 26
- In need of help Mar 11
- Diablo2 sorceress strategy.? Mar 11
- my diablo 2 game wont work Mar 11
Diablo III game director Jay Wilson has come out to apologize for his outburst on Facebook earlier this week,... posted Aug 22, 12 10:19pm
After Blizzard made it known that it would be required to have users' real names posted online as a requirement... posted Jul 09, 10 5:50pm
Blizzard announced on July 6 that anyone using their forums would have to use their Real ID, revealing their... posted Jul 08, 10 4:07pm
Nobody likes cheaters, especially in multiplayer games. And it looks like Blizzard is right on top of the issue,... posted Apr 21, 10 7:21pm
Ten years after release, Blizzard has released a new and very substantial patch for Diablo II. Version 1.13... posted Mar 24, 10 4:23pm
Diablo II fans have long been stuck playing the game in a paltry 600x480 or 800x600 resolution, until now, that is;... posted Jul 24, 09 3:33pm
This game is awsome I have a LVL 89 Pal. and he is awsome. Also this game has some of...
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Gothic, Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America Jun 30, 2000 Europe Jun 30, 2000 Australia Jul 10, 2000
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)
- Diablo III
- Diablo II: The Lord of Destruction
- Diablo II
- Diablo: Hellfire
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls