BackgroundApproximately 20 years after the events depicted in Deus Ex, The World is only beginning to recover from a Catastrophic worldwide depression.
In the Chaotic period of recovery, several religious and political factions see an opportunity to re-shape a worldwide governament to their agendas, understanding that the right moves now could determine the shape of human society for decades- even centruries- to come.
In this techno-nightmare, take part in the dark struggle to raise the world from its own ashes.
GameplayThat freedom to choose a play style set Deus Ex apart from other games and DX2 takes the idea further - a deeper simulation than ever before offers players even more control over the action. DX2 features a more powerful physics system, startlingly believable AI, dramatically enhanced character modeling and animation, a groundbreaking sound propagation system and state-of-the art lighting and graphics. The game systems contribute materially to gameplay, minute-to-minute, mission-to-mission, and beginning to end.
- An action-packed first-person thriller with intense shooter and role-playing elements.
- True player choice provides the most advanced go-anywhere-do-anything freedom in a video game to date. This sandbox-shooter molds itself to the player's play-style and strategy - the real-time choice of violence, stealth, computer hacking or negotiation allow the player ultimate freedom of self expression.
- Countless tools and biomods enable the player to achieve objectives with dramatic flair - see through walls, run faster than cars, leap 40 ft in the air, regenerate critical body damage and become radar invisible to your foes.
- Sequel to the 35+ Game Of the Year award winning game Deus Ex.
- Invisible War is the most technologically advanced games developed yet, exploiting the technical manifest of the XBOX and pushes the envelope of the latest PC graphics cards.
- Benchmark Setting Graphics - a new benchmark in graphics quality for a video game, this game delivers the most realistic atmosphere and environments to date.
- State-of-the-art physics system, allowing for unprecedented interaction with objects in the world.
- Intense stealth gameplay, where darkness and sound affect enemy awareness.
- Artificial Intelligence - with an uncannily intuitive AI system, characters have a real awareness of the world that they populate and guard.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98SE or higher (Windows 95/NT not supported)
Intel Pentium 4 1.3ghz (or AMD Atlon XP equivalent)
256 MB of RAM
32 MB DirectX 9.x compatable graphics card
100% DirectX 9.x compatable sound card
4x CD-ROM Drive
2 GB of Free HD Space
Official URLOfficial Site
After I finished the first Deus Ex, I was excited about the prospect of playing...
Ok so Im probably biased because I loved the original Deus EX. Ground breaking...
I never planned on actually buying this game in the beginning, but after stumbling...
I really wanted to like this game. I thought the first game was excellent and I loved...
- Genre: Sci Fi RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Ion Storm
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Dec 2, 2003 Australia Mar 31, 2006