BackgroundThe year is 2027, a time of great innovation in neuroprosthetics, but also a time of chaos and conspiracy and a new social divide. The “have ‘and “have-nots” are redefined by those who can afford augmentations and those who cannot. Adam Jensen is an ex-SWAT specialist who has been handpicked to oversee the defensive needs of one of America’s most experimental biotechnology firms. Badly wounded during an attack on the facility, Adam is mechanically augmented against his will and soon finds himself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who to trust. Adam begins to question the ethics around neuroprosthetics, and everything he thought he knew. Someone is working very hard to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path. Unravel the truth behind a conspiracy rooted in the foundation of the world around you as it incites a new revolution.
· Ultimate fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
· Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style.
· Choice and consequence: Live in a reactive world in which a multitude of approaches, paths, and tools are at the player’s disposal- each choice resulting in a consequence that affects the game dynamics and story
· Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
· Unique visual design: Become immersed in a Cyber Renaissance setting that masterfully blends near future and Renaissance era styles
· Explore the world: Traverse numerous locales across the globe -- each with its own distinct art direction -- in Adam’s search to uncover a worldwide conspiracy
Dark Arcanine and 110 others own Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
Aulis Vaara played Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
Eidos Montreal's spilled the beans on one of their upcoming projects -- a next-gen and PC Deus... posted Oct 02, 13 7:53am
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Cyberpunk, Ancient Cultures, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Espionage/Secret Ops
- Developer: Eidos
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America May 7, 2013