BackgroundDesperados 2 is the sequel of the successful wild west title "Desperados -- Wanted Dead or Alive". The gameplay is based on its predecessor but with brand new tactical possibilities in a fully 3D environments. The player is able to switch from an isometric view to a third person view whenever he wants, for example for duels, brawls and shoot-outs. There will be a great variety of setting for example dusty canyons, ghost towns, Indian villages and forts creating a breathtaking atmosphere.
Take on the role of up to 6 heroes including the famous bounty hunter John Cooper and experience in a thrilling story with surprising turns.
- Real-time-strategy and tactic involved in an exciting story and a thrilling Western atmosphere.
- Varied settings including towns, Indian villages, dusty canyons, forts, wagon convoys and ghost towns.
- Double 3D view: pivotable isometric view and 3rd person view for fights and very close action.
- Several levels of difficulty and a new A.I. with more tactical opponent behaviour and more interaction with allies.
- 6 individual actions per hero and overall 20 new actions e.g. swimming, sedative injection and handcuffs.
- A new hero: Hawkeyes, the Indian.
- 5 actions per hero planable in advance with headword overview (Quick Actions).
- More interaction with the environment due to full 3D interior views of buildings and movements like climbing, sneaking, jumping and hiding.
- Brawls with destroyable objects create movie-like stunt situations.
Official URLOfficial Site
Nebraski and 2 others own Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge
Nordic Games, who many should recognize from their acquisition of several THQ IPs such as Darksiders and Titan... posted Jun 24, 13 10:09am