BackgroundDescent is a new type of game for its time. With complete 360 vision you can completly turn circles and go upside down and keep going. You are a fighter pilot in a spaceship. You have about 12 different weapons at your disposal, 2 types being guns and rockets. You go through the different levels, shooting ships, rescuing hostages, and blowing up the reactors.
- 30 missions getting progressively harder
- Various powerups such as temporary invulnerability and force fields that restore your weapon energy
- 5 primary weapons, including the powerful Plasma Gun and 5 secondary weapons including the devastating Mega Missile
- Analysis provided on enemies as you encounter them
- Warnings if you've been locked onto by enemy missiles
PalZer0 and 10 others own Descent
iphigenie and 1 others played Descent
In this game you pilot a fighter ship from a first person perspective and have to stop...
- Genre: Space Combat (PC)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Parallax Software
- Publisher: Interplay
Released North America Feb 28, 1995