BackgroundDelaware St. John is a young man with a gift for seeing the extraordinary. His adventure, this time, leads him to the decrepit remains of an abandoned building, nicknamed Midnight Manor. Eerie voices call to Delaware for help to right the wrongs of their past. What he finds here is a mystery that has gone unsolved for almost one hundred years. Delaware is not alone in the rotting building. A sinister force is at work to keep him from figuring out the secret of The Curse of Midnight Manor.
- VIC (Voice/Imagery Communicator) - A modern PDA device for communicating with his assistant, Kelly. Delaware will use it to take pictures, record sounds and contact Kelly for clues.
- Mystery - Drawn to the long abandoned building, Delaware finds himself tangled up in a mystery that has gone unsolved for almost one hundred years!
- Think - A paranoid handyman and forces from beyond lay the groundwork for some crafty puzzles. Delaware will have to use his head if he's to get through the night.
- Survive - Something evil stalks Del. He must outrun, outsmart and outlast the evil beast that hunts him.
- A Psychic Lead - Delaware is the bearer of a psychic gift that allows him to see images of events that have happened in the past and events that will happen in the future. Decrypting these haunting visions will lead him to the truth behindThe Curse of Midnight Manor.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/Me/2000/XP
Pentium II 300 MHz processor
256 MB RAM (512 MB for XP)
16x CD-ROM drive
16 MB SVGA graphics card with 32-bit color
DirectX 9 compatible sound card
Official URLOfficial Site
Fancidanci and 1 others played Delaware St. John Vol. 1: The Curse of Midnight Manor
Fancidanci and 1 others own Delaware St. John Vol. 1: The Curse of Midnight Manor