BackgroundI, DEADPOOL, am here to tell you about all the awesomeness that is my new video game! That’s right – I’ve taken over High Moon Studios in order to develop the world’s first-ever video game dedicated to yours truly, ME – DEADPOOL! You may know me as the “Merc with a Mouth,” which means there will be plenty of ME talking to YOU in the game, along with ALL of my favorite things: katanas, big guns (and not just these amazing arm muscles – check!), hot chicks, cameos from some of my X-MEN friends (ooh, spandex!), chimichangas, bouncy houses, and of course…ME!!! I also “invited” my old Marvel pal Daniel Way, who’s put together some of my zaniest comic book adventures ever, to give my DEADPOOL video game a story that pays tribute to ME more than ever! So what are you waiting for? Go write amazing chocolatey editorial goodness about my DEADPOOL game!!!
- You Get to Play ME – DEADPOOL! Bored after years of stealing the show as part of an ensemble cast, I’m finally delivering what all my loyal fans have asked for – nay, DEMANDED – an entire video game featuring me and what I want to do…or what I want you to do to me…no, wait, as me. That includes appearances by some of my X-MEN friends - Not ‘cuz I need help (I don’t), but ‘cuz Marvel paid me to (wink). I might have made a few changes so you see things like I do. (You can thank me later, Psylocke.)
- So Many Shiny Toys, So Little Time! No video game of mine would be complete without a lot of shiny new guns (bang!), blades (poke!), explosives (boom), duct tape (quack!) and a buttload of other things for me to play with! To capture all of my good sides, I made High Moon Studios make a third-person action game – and yes, my bottom is my best side.
- An All-New Full Frontal Pictorial Story About Me! My Marvel writing hostage buddy Daniel Way (Secret Invasion, Dark Reign) and I have been through many life-changing things together, including visits to a lot of authentic taco stands. (Free life lesson: If it’s hot going in, it’ll be HOT coming out!) Daniel has put together a story that shows off my specialness like never before!
- [b]Fourth Wall…Schmourth Wall!!! – I like breaking walls, especially the fourth one! Why play a game about me when we can’t even talk to each other? I like you. Don’t you like me? Let’s get married. Why are you ignoring me? FINE!!! I’m breaking up with you! I miss you so much. Let’s get back together. Hold me…(and that was just a taste…).
- Did I Mention This is a DEADPOOL Video Game? This is a DEADPOOL video game! That means you get to enjoy over-the-top-poop-your-pants action, smokin’ hot babes and tacos! Not necessarily all together or in that order. (What about that time when…?) Hey! NOT SAFE FOR WORK.
Today is the launch day for High Moon Studios' Deadpool game on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, but where there... posted Jun 25, 13 11:48am
Three new cast members will be joining Deadpool, Cable and Wolverine in the upcoming release of the Deadpool... posted Jun 18, 13 11:13am
Deadpool pre-order perks aren't much, but Activision will host a party at GameStop with most pre-orders
Of course Deadpool would have pre-order incentives, but they are mostly DLC that will likely come later as paid... posted Apr 17, 13 12:27pm
With development on the third party action title Deadpool coming to its conclusion, its summer release looming,... posted Apr 02, 13 5:13pm
Deadpool gets first "real" trailer is ridiculous beyond words, full of action and Cable's man-bazookas
After months of screenshots for teasers, we finally have a full Deadpool trailer, and it does not disappoint.... posted Mar 07, 13 1:05pm