Loath Nolder was a successful private detective. He had a lot of successfully solved cases and thus his name as a private detective has become well-known all over the Wellsmoth. But, it was his last case which made him suddenly suspend his job and went on an abroad travel which would lasted for five years. When he was back, he did not contact anyone and continued his investigations. His family would aware of his return to Wellsmoth when he was being searched by police. After his five years of absence, he accepted the first case submitted to him, the disappearance of Clark Field. But because of some unlawful events occurred during this case, he has become a murder suspect and disappeared. A new case was opened about his disappearance and given to police detective Howard who, with his admiration for Nolder’s intelligence, had followed all news about Loath Nolder from media. Henceforth, his life would never been the same again. After a short time, Loath Nolder was found by a police officer, lying unconsciously and then hospitalized for his health condition. But after a brief time under surveillance, he has escaped from the hospital in a strange fashion and disappeared once again. Some say that the escape of Loath Nolder from the hospital made Howard smile subtly. Now Howard, as an ordinary man, must face dire truths hidden and sleeping for aeons. He must find Loath Nolder or shun him...
- Various different places to see: In order to find clues and solve events, player travels through many different places including shiny and vivid outdoors, dark gloomy and mysterious underground passages, an old sinister mansion, strange ruins, and an old witch cemetery.
- Dynamic environments: Life is scattered around the game world. Player can always catch a small detail to feel it. All environments are completed with sky, water, fog and aerial events like rain and snow. Lit with flares, torches, sun shine and moon light. Living things around, make the places lived and sometimes dreadful.
- Interactive and engaging puzzles: Players should generate different ways to get clues out of objects and situations, and solve the puzzles which are blended seamlessly into the story. Clicking, dragging, rotating, using, combining and zooming are all required.
- An all new thinking system, firstly seen in the adventure genre: All clues and thoughts should be linked into each other in some way to reach other clues. Player should also consider how to gain ideas from items, people, situations and environment.
- Thrilling, dreadful and interesting storyline: With the inspiration of the great writer H.P. Lovecraft's works and the true myths and legends of the old earth, Loath Nolder Labores Solis invites you to play the role of the detective Howard E. Loreid who will face unimaginable dire truths which will soon fall down over the mankind. And he must (as a duty or wish?) find Loath Nolder or shun him.
- Hectic and surprising game process: Unexpected events and fear moments keep the players on their toes.
- Feeling and hearing with your character: Gameplay vision changes according to the main character’s mood and psychological condition. His reactions against the events are both seen and heard.
- Dark and atmospheric music and realistic sound effects: Compelling soundtrack and atmospheric music completed with disturbing surround sound effects and ambient sounds.
- Friendly and simple user interface: Click to interact, pick, leave, open and combine. Drag to move items, objects and unify thoughts.
<li type="square">Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
<li type="square">1 GHz processor
<li type="square">256 MB RAM (512 for Vista)
<li type="square">128 MB DirectX 9.0 video card
<li type="square">4X CD-Rom or PC DVD-Rom
<li type="square">1GB Hard Disk Space
<li type="square">Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers