BackgroundDark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition and Darks Souls: Artorias of the Abyss DLC pack will include an untold chapter in the world of Lordran. Sent back to the past, player will discover the past story when Knight Artorias still lives.
- New Bosses - Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more
- PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for co-op or PVP
- New Areas – Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more
- New Enemies – Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more
- New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough and more
- New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
- Extremely Deep, Dark & Difficult – Unforgiving in its punishment, yet rewarding for the determined – learn to strategize freely and conquer seemingly impossible challenges.
- Fully Seamless World – Explore a completely integrated world of dark fantasy where dungeons are seamlessly intertwined, with great height.
- Mastery Earns Progression – Contains 60 hours of gameplay, with nearly 100 uniquely despair-inducing monsters & an incredibly nuanced weaponry & magic spells system. Player success depends on their eventual mastery of how and when to use the magic spells, choice of armor, the number of weapons, the types of weapons, and the moves attached to the weapons.
- Network Play – Players may cross paths with one another, interacting with each other throughout the game even as each player plays their own game.
- Flexible Character Development & Role Play – As the player progresses, they must carefully choose which of their character’s abilities to enhance as this will determine their progression style.
- Community – See other real players and empathize with their journey, learn from seeing how others died, find and leave messages for your fellow players; helping them or leading them into death.
- Symbolic of Life & Hope – The Beacon Fire is an important feature of Dark Souls for many reasons. Though in game play it serves as a recovery and re-spawn point for players whose health gets low and is the one place in the dark world where players can find a fleeting moment of warmth and calm.
Hardware InfoMinimum Requirements:
OS: Windows XP , Windows Vista, Windows 7, or newer
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 GHz+ or AMD Phenom II X2 545 3.0 GHz+
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 8GB
Video Card: GeForce 9800 GTX+ or ATI Radeon HD 4870+
Sound: Direct Sound Compatible
Additional: Online play requires software installation of and log-in to Games For Windows - LIVE, Microsoft Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) is strongly recommended.
Thousands of Twitch.tv users are taking on what may be their toughest community challenge... posted Aug 14, 15 6:48am
The Dark Souls community won't need to put up with Games for Windows Live much longer, as... posted Oct 21, 14 1:05pm
Dark Souls turned out a bit crap on PC, if you haven't been paying attention. As often happens in the case of... posted Sep 20, 12 7:43am
Dark Souls developer From Software admitted that their PC port of the notoriously difficult RPG wasn't very good,... posted Sep 17, 12 2:52pm
Earlier this week, Dark Souls director Hidetaka Miyazaki allegedly said in an interview he was considering an... posted Sep 07, 12 12:04pm
Dark Souls director Hidetaka Miyazaki has stressed that the title's difficulty deterred some gamers from playing... posted Sep 03, 12 12:45pm
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Dark Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: From Software
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Aug 24, 2012 Europe Aug 24, 2012 Japan Oct 25, 2012 Australia Aug 23, 2012
|Black Sorcerer Set||Black Set|
|Elite Knight Set||Crystalline Set|
|Catarina Set||Black Iron Set|
|Dark Set||Balder Set|
|Eastern Set||Crimson Set|
|Adventurer Set||Antiquated Set|
|Cleric Set||Bandit Set|
|Dingy Set||Chain Set|
|Big Hat Set||Black Knight Set|