Abyss Raider and 12 others own Dark Messiah: Might & Magic
nasty nappa and 3 others played Dark Messiah: Might & Magic
BackgroundDeveloped by the team behind the RPG Arx Fatalis, this entry in the long-running Might and Magic series brings the legendary RPG to life in new ways with the power of the Source Engine powering its character animation, graphics, AI and real-world physics to provide a wholly immersive first-person RPG experience. The second chapter in the new Might & Magic franchise allows players to experience ferocious combat as an expert warrior, mage, or assassin using a vast array of devastating weapons against vicious creatures in a captivating fantasy environment.
- Cutting-edge technology: Experience an enhanced version of the famous Source engine, including new jaw-dropping environments and incredible special effects. Discover the fresh perspective of a view with complete body awareness, realistic movements and physics rendering, making it the first fantasy action game featuring a complete first-person combat system.
- Never-ending action: Challenge the forces of evil in 12 huge levels and learn to master over 30 weapons and a variety of devastating spells. Engage the enemy in intense melee combat with swords, bows, staffs and daggers, summon magic powers against the legions of darkness or sneak in the shadows to stalk nefarious creatures. It's heart-pounding action where success in combat will dictate destiny.
- Evolve your character: Extend your gameplay experience without being limited to a single discipline. Learn powerful new spells and attacks using Dark Messiah's unique Skill Evolution System as you progress through the game.
- The Might & Magic universe's darkest and most engaging side: Eighteen years after the events of Heroes V, you become the young hero Sareth, trained in the art of magic and war in order to fight the prophecy of the Dark Messiah. But the revelations of your past may alter your course and reveal a path to the truth. Explore a secluded region of Ashan populated with fearless orcs, savage goblins, dreadful undead, elusive trolls, massive dragons and many other creatures that defy nature's creation in both size and cunning.
- A revolutionary multiplayer mode: Get ready to battle with up to 32 players in the revolutionary Crusade mode, which will allow you to gain experience and new equipment across dynamic online campaigns. Enlist with the humans or the undead and choose among five complementary character classes. Wage epic online battles, sprawling over multiple zones, from the dark Necromancer's lair at Nar-Heresh to the man-made splendor of Stonehelm.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Crusaders of Might and Magic (1999)
- Heroes Chronicles: Clash of the Dragons (2000)
- Heroes Chronicles: Conquest of the Underworld
- Heroes Chronicles: Masters of the Elements (2000)
- Heroes Chronicles: Warlords of the Wasteland (2000)
- Heroes of Might & Magic II Gold (1998)
- Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East (2007)
- Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty (1996)
- Heroes of Might and Magic III (1999)
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade (1999)
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death (2000)
- Heroes of Might and Magic IV (2002)
- Heroes of Might and Magic IV: The Gathering Storm (2002)
- Heroes of Might and Magic IV: Winds of War (2003)
- Heroes of Might and Magic V (2006)
- Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate (2006)
- Heroes of Might and Magic: A Strategic Quest (1995)
- Legends of Might and Magic (2001)
- Might & Magic Heroes Online
- Might & Magic Heroes VI (2011)
- Might & Magic II (1996)
- Might & Magic III (1991)
- Might & Magic IX (2002)
- Might & Magic Raiders
- Might & Magic VI (1998)
- Might & Magic VII (1999)
- Might and Magic (2004)
- Might and Magic V: Darkside of Xeen (1993)
- Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer (2000)
- Swords of Xeen (1995)
- Might and Magic (1992)
- Might and Magic (1991)