BackgroundDisaster has taken its harsh grip and the universe is slowly dying. Systems cease to exist and there seems to be no way of stopping the dark threat.But a rumor is slowly spreading through the galaxy of a weapon against this menace; the light core.
The game Dark Horizon takes the player to the very beginning of the Second Era of Enosta Universe, about a century before the disappearance of the legendary cruiser Talestra. This chronicle begins on a date which became a judgment day for many races of the Galaxy, when a new form of Mirk came into existence. The player takes part in these events as a member of the race of Guardians. Once human, now transformed by the Mirk, the Guardians created their own world and found the strength to confront the incoming menace.
"Dark Horizons" is a look at the past of the world through the eyes of those who are currently the spawns of the Mirk, and who's victories could give hope to many. During the missions, the player will have to go through a long and exhausting defense of the place that became the second home to the Guardians, fighting alongside the people transformed by the Mirk, who's powers lay beyond human comprehension.
- Allows full customization of your spaceship on a detailed level.
- Gather resources and disassemble unused parts of your ship and use them to create weapons and improve your ship to create the ultimate space vessel
- Fight in team with other pilots trough fierce battles, give orders and use tactics to take out your enemies
- Choose between two different modes that will change your fighter?s performance according to your own demands: shadow mode to stealth through enemy lines and corter mode that will level up the power of your weapons.
- 22 missions and extensive customization opportunities