BackgroundCypher: Code of Ruin is a challenging adventure game with large historical content. Rendered in real time 3D, utilizing the "NetImmerse" engine from NDL technologies, the game is played in third person view. Set in an ancient Babylonian location, Cypher compellingly combines brain-teasing challenges, exploration,historically rich and beautifully rendered ancient environments, a strong and believable main character, and puzzles of different types and difficulty, in a "James Bond meets Indiana Jones" like storyline of espionage and stealth. The player must conquer a series of devious and sometimes deadly challenges, originally built as part of the initiation rites of the Babylonian priesthood. This will place demands on both the player's intellect and motor skills.
- An adventure game combing stealth, exploration, espionage, gadgetry, with an immersive storyline.
- Engaging tactile, logic and environmental puzzles.
- Set in an ancient Babylonian location encompassing more than 30 chambers and rooms.
- NetImmerse 3D engine also used to build: Freedom Force, Star Trek Bridge Commander, Dark Age of Camelot, and US Racer and Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- Circle Room With Many Levers Aug 31